RESULTS BUILDING LEADERS PROGRAM
This program can be completed in 6 to 12 months.
The ability of any organization to reach its full potential depends upon its ability to identify and grow its leaders. Strong leadership is critical at all levels to achieve short term business objectives and ultimately realize the long term vision of the organization. Establishing a leadership pipeline is essential for a company to transform from good to great.
Certificate of Completion:
Each participant is responsible for all readings, assignments and tasks and is evaluated upon completion of every module on a 100% scale. Participants must reach an overall score of at least 80% to receive the certificate of completion.
Program Lengths: 6-12 months
Training Hours: 36 hours
Method of delivery: Blended: Full-day classroom sessions and virtual accountability sessions
Course Capacity: 10 participants
Course Price: CAD 2,600+gst per participant
Based on 30 years of research, the building leaders program is designed to:
- Increase leadership competencies at all levels in an organization
- Build an internal pipeline of leaders to fill key roles as the company grows
- Effectively drive succession planning
- Improve alignment, engagement and communication of leaders at all levels
- Master the leadership practices of exemplary leaders
- Improve the confidence employees have in their leaders
- Establish clear and consistent messages and processes throughout the organization
- Create a culture of discipline with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop a culture of accountability for results
The program includes:
- 36 hours in total
- 4 full day learning sessions (7.5 hours each) that can be done within 6 to 12 months
- 4 accountability check-ins (90 minutes) with Results to reinforce personal development
- Learning pods of 10 leaders from all levels and business units
- Self-assessments and goal setting exercises
- Creation of Accountability Pairs to ensure development progress between workshops
- Expert facilitation of best practices and real world applications
- Meaningful dialogue and debate of all leaders to strengthen the organization
Leadership Behaviors (15 hours)
This section of execution modules educates leaders on the exemplary leadership practices as described in the book, “The Leadership Challenge”.
There are five practices or behaviors;
- Model the Way
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
Leadership Process (15 hours)
This section of execution modules educates leaders on key process they must master;
- Mastering Personal Workflow: you cannot hope to lead others with integrity and competence if you have not mastered your own personal workflow.
- Robust Communications: Employees’ desire and demand clear and effective communication from their leaders – unfortunately they are often disappointed.
- Culture of Accountability: process, tools, and techniques to establish and maintain high levels of accountability.
- Visibility of Targets: the use of execution dashboards.
- Meeting Rhythms: establish healthy & effective meeting rhythms.
- Problem Solving Tools: provide leaders with some simple structure for solving problems and making decisions, as well as basic tools and techniques.
Accountability Check-Ins (6 hours)
- Report on tasks progress
- Check accountability buddy pairs
- Review readings and assignments progress