A passion for results
Results Canada exists for one simple reason – to make good companies great! We work with ambitious, open-minded business leaders who are seeking better results. Our unique consulting framework and delivery model ensures that our clients unleash their full potential through disciplined execution. Our clients are recognized as some of the fastest growing in Western Canada, and our brand and reputation is becoming well established.
A unique opportunity
We are looking for a Practice Director for our Vancouver practice. Key
expectations of this role include:
- Developing new relationships with business owners of mid-sized companies (20-200 employees) in Vancouver, leading to new client engagements.
- Retaining existing clients through ongoing interaction with them and adaptation of the support services provided by Results.
- Directly managing the consulting team as they work to transform the clients they are supporting.
- Spearheading marketing activities including involvement in business and trade associations, planning and executing marketing events, being active in social-media and exploring referral opportunities with clients and strategic partners.
- Working with the CEO and other Practice Directors to set and execute strategy and manage all operational elements of the business.
This role requires a special individual who is comfortable interacting with business
owners, CEOs and senior managers. The successful candidate will be someone with:
- 10+ years of business experience ideally in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Sales experience selling solutions to business owners.
- A strong background in making formal and informal presentations.
- Post-secondary business education.
- Energy and enthusiasm for working with people.
- A genuine interest in uncovering pain points, finding solutions and making a real difference for our clients.
- Technically savvy in working with a variety of tools and mediums (CRM, MS Office, SMARTBoards).
Join a world-class team
Our team is made up of individuals passionate to make a difference with the companies and people we serve. We thrive on learning, supporting one another, having fun, mutual respect and authentically living our values.
Want to learn more?
Tell us a how you think you might fit this role and how to contact you by completing this short survey.