With the majestic Rocky Mountains as the backdrop, you and your team will experience a unique opportunity to learn from two highly respected voices on leadership. This interactive workshop will be filled with senior leaders of fast growth businesses who are looking to engage with other leaders in pursuit of higher levels of performance.
The American Management Association, one of the world’s most respected business and professional development organizations, named John Spence as one of the top 50 leaders to watch. Based on his work with clients worldwide John will share his top ideas, tools and techniques in the areas of:
- Leading research on effective leadership
- Understanding the importance of values-based leadership
- Changing requirements of effective leaders
- Effectively leading millennials
- Key Characteristics of Outstanding Leaders
Based on David Irvine’s best-selling book, The Authentic Leader: It’s About Presence, Not Position, you will be inspired by a new view of who you are as a leader and a fresh vision of leadership in today’s changing, demanding world.
- Discover the true essence of leadership: It’s about presence, not position
- Learn the difference between a boss and a leader
- Be inspired to be a more influential leader and gain insights into ways you can amplify your impact with those you serve
- Discover how a strong leadership presence can inspire trust, engender loyalty, engage people, dispel entitlement, and leverage results
This is a unique opportunity to work hands-on with two premier business thinkers, and to learn the very best practices for how to improve your leadership skills to transform your business.
Included in the event:
- Sunday, March 12, 2017 7pm—9pm Cocktail Reception with John Spence and David Irvine
- Two nights accommodation at the luxurious Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Monday, March 13 Full day interactive workshop – Executive Leadership with John Spence
- Monday , March 13 at 6PM Conference Dinner Reception
- Tuesday, March 14—half day – Authentic Leadership with David Irvine
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Canada
Pricing dependent on group size, please fill out the form below for more information.
Please RSVP as soon as possible as space is limited.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will call you to register or answer any questions you have.